logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ray22901031  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 11:57:54 AM(UTC)
ray22901031

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being absolute perfect, I will give our launch an 8, that does not mean that there are no issues, we are trying to resolve them, one by one.

But I'm going to give Ablecommerce an "A-" for their platform, but unfortunately, I must rate support a "C-".

We need support, we can't have support pick and choose what questions they wish to answer. This is very common on this forum. I am in constant contact with many people outside this forum and this is one of the biggest complaints, so I'm now bringing it up to your attention.

At the very least, common courtesy, reply to people's posts even with a " we don't know what's going on and not sure on how to proceed", at least that will show interest with the people who are spending money using this platform.

Please take this constructive criticism positively. I really like this software, and so do many others, but support could use a bit of improvement.

Thank you for letting me share my thoughts.
-Ray

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Katie S  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 3:00:44 PM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Hi Ray,

I'm truly sorry that we haven't met your expectations. We have limited resources, so it can be difficult to keep up with all the posts here in the forums. Although I try to answer as many questions as I can, my own skills are limited to general questions and troubleshooting.

I'm going to track down any unanswered posts and make sure that you have a response this week. Please keep in mind that we have our dev team watching the forums, but they don't always have the ability to respond as quick as you might need them to.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We will try and do better! I am super happy that the AbleCommerce system is meeting your needs.

Congratulations on your launch.
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting
ray22901031  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 3:08:54 PM(UTC)
ray22901031

Your software exceeds my expectations, we can all work with support together. I don't want you to feel that I'm picking on you guys, others have voiced their concerns as well. I know resources are limited, but just a simple acknowledgment here and there, I believe will go a very long way. And it's not only my posts, is so many others as well, they get frustrated.

Thank you

Update: you really need to get somebody who really understands the software, to write a very big and thick book, this will go such a long way.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 26, 2021 3:10:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Katie S  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 7:48:30 PM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
I know it's easy to get frustrated - especially during an important time like launching a new store.

Before we migrated to this forum software, we had the ability to search for unanswered posts. I really miss having that feature. It's too easy to miss something, but we'll certainly try harder. I will admit that for a better part of this year, I've been neglecting support due to personal reasons. I am sorry and hope to get things back on track. We will do better and thank you for your involvement!
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting
ray22901031  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 8:11:51 PM(UTC)
ray22901031

Hi Katie,

I am slightly aware of some of the issues that you have experienced this year. It has been a rough year for numerous people, it is difficult when you lose people. Katie, I love this software, it's underrated.

My people have only been on the system for less than a week, they love it, they love how clean the backend is. I have been held hostage by MI9 for the last couple of years, next month my attorney will be sending them a letter basically kissing them goodbye. You have no idea how many shopping carts, including Magento 2 I have gone through.

I'm doing this for four more years, and then I'm going to retire, I hope then that my only difficult choices will be, do I want a latte or cappuccino to start my day? I am so tired of the stress, 32 years, over 25 million customers online, trust me, I am tired. This does not include the hundreds of handicap animals, mostly cats, that have been in my care, but that actually is a blessing.

Please don't ever mistake anything I say as being critical to your software, I know sometimes I do not choose the proper words. I really like this software, and I think more people should be introduced to it.

Thank you for your support,
-Ray