logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
judy at Web2Market  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2021 7:27:07 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Groups: Developers

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
This is a B6432 site reporting this and I did not check a newer site because I didn't have time to click through each day and total the baskets.
The abandoned basket total for a day and the total of the listed details do not always match. For example, the Abandoned baskets for 11/3 show 875, but when you click details for that day, no baskets show. The 875 shows up in the details for 11/2. See attached.
AbandonedBasket.doc (118kb) downloaded 3 time(s).

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

shaharyar  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 16, 2021 6:34:30 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

Groups: Admin, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk, Authorized User

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 112 post(s)
Though I am not able to reproduce the issue on my local test database I can see the code and it seems that there is an issue with the difference in timestamp difference.
I am reporting this issue. Thanks for pointing this out.

I think the following forum post is also related to this issue.
https://www.ablecommerce...repancy-in-sales-reports
judy at Web2Market  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2021 6:05:25 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Groups: Developers

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Thanks, I suspected a timestamp issue here. If the fix can be done without AC source code, could you post it? Well, please even post it if it is source code so I can patch sites that have source code.
Thanks
shaharyar  
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 18, 2021 4:43:14 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

I have reported the issue. I will get you the fix as soon as work is started on the issue.

Thanks
shaharyar  
#5 Posted : Monday, February 28, 2022 9:35:08 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

EDITED

Further investigation suggests that the fix I have shared was not correct. We will update once a proper solution is figured out.

Edited by user Monday, February 28, 2022 10:09:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

shaharyar  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2022 6:23:31 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

UPDATED!

Hi Judy,

Can you please apply this fix and confirm that the issue is resolved.

1- Open file CommerceBuilder\Reporting\ReportDataSource.cs
Code:
.Add(Projections.GroupProperty(Projections.SqlFunction("day", NHibernateUtil.Int32, Projections.Property("U.LastActivityDate"))), "Date")
.Add(Projections.GroupProperty(Projections.SqlFunction("month", NHibernateUtil.Int32, Projections.Property("U.LastActivityDate"))), "Month"))

2- Replace with
Code:
.Add(Projections.GroupProperty(Projections.SqlFunction("day", NHibernateUtil.Int32, Projections.SqlFunction(new SQLFunctionTemplate(NHibernateUtil.DateTime, string.Format("DateAdd(Hour, {0}, ?1)", (AbleContext.Current.Store.TimeZoneOffset))), NHibernateUtil.DateTime, Projections.Property("U.LastActivityDate")))), "Date")
.Add(Projections.GroupProperty(Projections.SqlFunction("month", NHibernateUtil.Int32, Projections.SqlFunction(new SQLFunctionTemplate(NHibernateUtil.DateTime, string.Format("DateAdd(Hour, {0}, ?1)", (AbleContext.Current.Store.TimeZoneOffset))), NHibernateUtil.DateTime, Projections.Property("U.LastActivityDate")))), "Month"))

3- Compile the code

Edited by user Thursday, March 3, 2022 5:05:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked shaharyar for this useful post.
judy at Web2Market on 3/2/2022(UTC)