logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Joe Payne2  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2021 10:06:39 AM(UTC)
Joe Payne2

Groups: HelpDesk, Developers

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 25 post(s)
We've come across a couple of bugs with no solution. Any help would be appreciated.

* When setting a hyperlink in the WYSIWYG editor, we cannot specify a relative url for the hyperlink ex '/JoeWebPage'. The editor always prefaces the url entered with 'http://' which results in 'http:///testpage' and does not work. If we use an absolute url it works fine.

* When setting a hyperlink, the open-in-new-window checkbox is disabled and cannot be selected.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 26, 2021 10:07:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

rlopez397954  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2021 12:45:30 PM(UTC)
rlopez397954

Groups: Authorized User, Registered, Developers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Joe, I found this back in 9.0.3 and I never posted a bug against it with the (checkbox does not work). Also what I have been using on a Dev site is manually changing to ~/url and this seems to be working for us. I'm wondering if Able can give a quick fix for this without having to wait for the next update.
Joe Payne2  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2021 2:18:22 PM(UTC)
Joe Payne2

Groups: HelpDesk, Developers

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 25 post(s)
I'm pretty sure I reported it a few versions back, but it didn't make it into 9.0.4. I haven't checked 9.0.5 yet.

It's a real hassle to work around it.
Katie S  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2021 4:27:20 PM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
I tested this on 9.0.5 and it looks like the admin and retail sides are a little different. For the admin side, I confirmed that the link can be relative but the checkboxes are still disabled. From the retail side, both are working fine.

I will open a new bug report to fix the admin side.
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting