logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
judy at Web2Market  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2021 3:45:29 PM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Groups: Developers

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
We are upgrading a live site after doing the initial development on the a dev site.
Configure-->Shipping-->Gateways throws this error. Please help, can't go live until it's fixed and I didn't see it on the dev site upgrade that went from R12 to 9.0.3 to 9.0.4
Server Error in '/' Application.
Value cannot be null or empty.
Parameter name: contentPath
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Value cannot be null or empty.
Parameter name: contentPath

Source Error:

Line 17:
Line 18: @foreach (var item in Model)
Line 19: {
Line 20: <hr />
Line 21: <div class="row">

Source File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\GPS_AC9\Areas\Admin\Views\Shipping\IntegratedCarriers.cshtml Line: 19

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Value cannot be null or empty.
Parameter name: contentPath]
System.Web.Mvc.UrlHelper.GenerateContentUrl(String contentPath, HttpContextBase httpContext) +126
System.Web.Mvc.UrlHelper.Content(String contentPath) +26
ASP._Page_Areas_Admin_Views_Shipping_IntegratedCarriers_cshtml.Execute() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\GPS_AC9\Areas\Admin\Views\Shipping\IntegratedCarriers.cshtml:19
System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() +197
System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() +105
System.Web.WebPages.StartPage.RunPage() +17
System.Web.WebPages.StartPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() +64
System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) +78
System.Web.Mvc.RazorView.RenderView(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer, Object instance) +235
System.Web.Mvc.BuildManagerCompiledView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) +107
System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) +291
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +13
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +56
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) +420
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) +52
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() +173
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +100
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() +49
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +27
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) +13
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +29

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

mazhar  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 2:26:02 AM(UTC)
mazhar

Groups: Admin, Administrators, HelpDesk, System, Authorized User, Developers, Registered

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 15 post(s)
From the error details, it looks like either Config Url or Logo Url for any of your installed providers is empty. Please inspect the plugins and confirm that LogoUrl or Config Url are returned.
judy at Web2Market  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2021 7:06:53 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Thanks for the reply, but the shipping carriers are your UPS, USPS, and FedEx. I can't read the encrypted data in the database, but your plugins all had logos and if I go to the plugin list and click configure there, the configuration page loads, so the url must be there. Any other ideas?
Thanks
judy at Web2Market  
#4 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 6:22:43 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

I figured out the issue, in case anyone else runs across it. There was an entry in the database for the old Gold FedEx and installing the plugin must not have overwritten the configuration for whatever value was missing, maybe logo.
rlopez397954  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2021 2:22:58 PM(UTC)
rlopez397954

Groups: Authorized User, Registered, Developers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I'm having this issue as well. Same environment. Gold R12 migration to 9.0.4.

I see the table loaded in the ac_ShipGateways
Quote:
5 1 FedEx AblePlugins.FedEx.FedExProvider, AblePlugins.FedEx
however, there is no physical plugin to install under plugins in the Admin and it is not listed in the Commercebuilder index as well.

Can anyone point me in the right direction an where to download the FedEx Plugin?

Thanks again.

Edit: Ok so after searching I found my answer in this post: https://www.ablecommerce.../Default.aspx?g=search#2|5

It looks like Able is not going to offer a Plugin for FedEx?

If I'm missing something please let me know.....

Edited by user Monday, September 13, 2021 2:40:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

judy at Web2Market  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 14, 2021 6:09:44 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

AC does have one but they have to limit distribution of it for some reason. They will send it to you if you request it.