logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jdepoy24549696  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2020 11:52:58 AM(UTC)
jdepoy24549696

Groups: Authorized User, Developers, Registered

I can't navigate to the Manage Users page in Admin.

This is from app.log
2020-08-24 11:32:21,982 WARN ADOExceptionReporter System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The wait operation timed out
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TrySetMetaData(_SqlMetaDataSet metaData, Boolean moreInfo)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryConsumeMetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString, Boolean isInternal, Boolean forDescribeParameterEncryption, Boolean shouldCacheForAlwaysEncrypted)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry, SqlDataReader ds, Boolean describeParameterEncryptionRequest)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
at NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher.ExecuteReader(DbCommand cmd)
at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.GetResultSet(DbCommand st, Boolean autoDiscoverTypes, Boolean callable, RowSelection selection, ISessionImplementor session)
at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoQuery(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, Boolean returnProxies, IResultTransformer forcedResultTransformer)
at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, Boolean returnProxies, IResultTransformer forcedResultTransformer)
at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, IResultTransformer forcedResultTransformer)
ClientConnectionId:6f43cee1-f12b-4b19-86a2-ab7e9c082410
Error Number:-2,State:0,Class:11
2020-08-24 11:32:21,982 ERROR ADOExceptionReporter Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
2020-08-24 11:32:21,982 WARN ADOExceptionReporter System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The wait operation timed out
2020-08-24 11:32:21,982 ERROR ADOExceptionReporter The wait operation timed out

I don't see a problem when querying the database
Select Count(*) From ac_Users
result = 4454

How can I fix this?

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

shari  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2020 1:15:37 PM(UTC)
shaharyar

Groups: Admin, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk, Authorized User

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 112 post(s)
Manage Users page has paging implemented and it only displays 20 records on the first-page visit.
Can you please confirm you are getting the error on first-page load or when you try to use Show All paging option?

If you mention the steps for reproducing the error, it would be helpful.
Thanks
jdepoy24549696  
#3 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2020 1:27:35 PM(UTC)
jdepoy24549696

Yes, first page load.
shari  
#4 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2020 1:51:08 PM(UTC)
shaharyar

Can you please share your current running version details.
Admin - Help - About
jdepoy24549696  
#5 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2020 1:57:05 PM(UTC)
jdepoy24549696

VERSION: 9.0.1.5867
shari  
#6 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2020 2:14:28 PM(UTC)
shaharyar

I will try to install this version and use a database with a large number of users to reproduce the issue in this version.

Meanwhile, if you could share any related details so that we could easily find the issue.

Were you able to reliably reproduce the issue?
Any customizations related to the Users section?
shari  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2020 6:16:32 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

I have tested in 9.0.1.5867 release. The page is working absolutely fine with around 20k users in the database.
So there could be some customizations or there might be an issue with the data you are testing with.
jdepoy24549696  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2020 8:57:41 AM(UTC)
jdepoy24549696

I found 2 records in the ac_users table that had the same username but different emails.

I deleted one of the users and the error is gone.

But how did this happen? I thought you could have the same email if the username was unique - not the other way around.
shari  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2020 1:07:38 PM(UTC)
shaharyar

I have tried duplicating the usernames directly in the database but still, I am not able to reproduce the issue.
jdepoy24549696  
#10 Posted : Thursday, August 27, 2020 1:23:41 PM(UTC)
jdepoy24549696

When I deleted one of the duplicates I first had to delete their Basket and Wishlist due to foreign key restraints.

I didn't see anything unusual about the user record but deleting it fixed the problem.

Thanks for looking at this.