logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mbartens21179672  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 12, 2023 9:25:36 AM(UTC)
mbartens21179672

Groups: Authorized User, Developers, Registered

We are using AbleCommerce GoldR11SR1 (build 8858) and CommerceBuilder.AuthorizeNetCIM (v7.91.7096.18539). When checking out we get this error:

Provider threw exception in DoAuthorize.
Exception: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.Stack Trace: at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context) at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() at CommerceBuilder.Payments.Providers.AuthorizeNetCIM.AuthNetCIMProvider.SendRequestToGateway(String requestData) at CommerceBuilder.Payments.Providers.AuthorizeNetCIM.AuthNetCIMProvider.DoStandardAuthorize(AuthorizeTransactionRequest authorizeRequest) at CommerceBuilder.Payments.Providers.AuthorizeNetCIM.AuthNetCIMProvider.DoAuthorize(AuthorizeTransactionRequest authorizeRequest) at CommerceBuilder.Services.PaymentService.Authorize(AuthorizeTransactionRequest request, IPaymentProvider paymentProvider)

Please help. THanks

FYI - the target framework is 4.8 and I have confirmed that is what is on the server

Is there an updated plugin for AuthorizeNetCim that I should be using? Thanks

Edited by user Monday, June 12, 2023 11:42:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Katie S  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 12, 2023 3:43:12 PM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Hi,

If this just started happening, then I would be looking at something outside of the AbleCommerce application code.

Quote:
Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

Does the website have a valid SSL certificate?
Does the server use TLS 1.2?

I find this website is handy for information on SSL/TLS.

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/

Hope this helps
Katie
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting