logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
judy at Web2Market  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 6, 2022 11:15:26 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Groups: Developers

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I'm trying to compile the integrated providers from the 9.0.6 source code and am getting an error on the BraintreePaypalExpressController. The using AbleCommerce.Code is the error and there are several broken references in the project, including one to AbleCommerce.
Am I doing something wrong? I just opened the IntegratedProviders.sln in VS

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

sweeperqb  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 6, 2022 11:35:17 AM(UTC)
sweeperqb

Groups: Authorized User, Developers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
The paths to the references are probably broken due to how they split up their CommerceBuilder src and AbleCommerce WAP projects. I haven't touched the Integrated providers yet, but in addition to broken paths it looks like Zapier uses a Microsoft.AspNet.Webhooks library that isn't installed by default.

Getting the references right was one of the biggest challenges we had for developing a custom plug-in. I ended up deleting the /Lib directory from the WAP project and pointing the references to the CommerceBuilder /Lib directory instead. I can't remember if I used VS Code or the "Edit Project" Visual Studio extension, but it was a matter of editing the paths in the .csproj file.
nadeem  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 6, 2022 12:32:03 PM(UTC)
nadeem

Groups: Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk, Authorized User, Admin, System

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Quote:
I'm trying to compile the integrated providers from the 9.0.6 source code and am getting an error on the BraintreePaypalExpressController. The using AbleCommerce.Code is the error and there are several broken references in the project, including one to AbleCommerce.

Are you trying to build the whole solution or just the individual project inside solution e.g. Payment -> Braintree?

Expand the References node inside the specific project(s), remove and re-add the AbleCommmerce.dll reference from your website bin folder and try again.

Hope this helps!