logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Joe Payne2  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2022 2:20:42 PM(UTC)
Joe Payne2

Groups: HelpDesk, Developers

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Steps to reproduce:

Add Purchase Order payment method to payment methods
Place an order, pay with purchase order
View order in admin
Switch to Payments tab

The 'action' buttons for a purchase order look wrong to me. I can't "Authorize" a purchase order payment, there's no gateway. That seems like it's for a different instrument type. And I can't void a purchase order payment that hasn't even been received - there's nothing to void.

Shouldn't a purchase order just have the 'Receive', Edit and Delete buttons?

Capture.JPG (28kb) downloaded 2 time(s).

Edited by user Wednesday, May 18, 2022 2:21:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Joe Payne2 for this useful post.
nadeem on 5/19/2022(UTC)

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

nadeem  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2022 6:05:34 AM(UTC)
nadeem

Groups: Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk, Authorized User, Admin, System

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Hi Joe,

You are correct about that. I just confirmed the issue. This is coming from Gold. Since there is no option to associate a gateway to the Purchase Order payment method, it doesn't make sense to show Authorize and Void buttons.

I have created a bug report to discuss and fix in a future version. Thanks for pointing that out!