logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
judy at Web2Market  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2022 11:44:06 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Groups: Developers

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
What would be causing this error?
22-05-10 10:58:59,813 ERROR AbleCommerce Unable to save page view record. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> NHibernate.StaleStateException: Unexpected row count: 0; expected: 1
at NHibernate.AdoNet.Expectations.BasicExpectation.VerifyOutcomeNonBatched(Int32 rowCount, DbCommand statement)
at NHibernate.Persister.Entity.AbstractEntityPersister.Delete(Object id, Object version, Int32 j, Object obj, SqlCommandInfo sql, ISessionImplementor session, Object[] loadedState)
at NHibernate.Persister.Entity.AbstractEntityPersister.Delete(Object id, Object version, Object obj, ISessionImplementor session)
at NHibernate.Action.EntityDeleteAction.Execute()
at NHibernate.Engine.ActionQueue.Execute(IExecutable executable)
at NHibernate.Engine.ActionQueue.ExecuteActions(IList list)
at NHibernate.Event.Default.AbstractFlushingEventListener.PerformExecutions(IEventSource session)
at NHibernate.Event.Default.DefaultFlushEventListener.OnFlush(FlushEvent event)
at NHibernate.Impl.SessionImpl.Flush()
at CommerceBuilder.DomainModel.RepositoryWithTypedId`2.Save(TEntity item)
at CommerceBuilder.DomainModel.Repository`1.Save(TEntity item)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at CommerceBuilder.Common.PersistableExtensions.Save(IPersistableEntity entity)
at CommerceBuilder.Services.PageTracker.RecordPageRequest(HttpApplication application, HttpContext context)

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

judy at Web2Market  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2022 9:30:31 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Any idea on this? The site is receiving numerous such errors.
Katie S  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 12, 2022 12:02:28 PM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Hello Judy,

Does the site have Page Tracking enabled? If so, how many days of history are being stored and how many records are there.

This is under Configure > Store > Page Tracking.

I did search in Jira and here in the forums. Didn't find anything reported for version 9.

Thanks
Katie
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting
judy at Web2Market  
#4 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2022 6:17:54 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Page tracking is turned on and saves for 7 days. When I looked at the setting, I was reminded that I had set the interval to 30 seconds to try to track down all the pages customer was viewing during the checkout process because of some issues. I changed that to 1 minute, so I'll watch and see what happens.
I just stumbled across the View Activity Log button. That's a nice report to have.
judy at Web2Market  
#5 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2022 6:23:47 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

I do have one question for something I've noticed when trying to track down page views. In the image below, there are 5 different ips for the same user in 7 seconds. Why is this? Does it indicate these are bots using the same user id?
2022-05-16_7-19-58.png (165kb) downloaded 2 time(s).
nadeem  
#6 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2022 7:37:09 AM(UTC)
nadeem

Groups: Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk, Authorized User, Admin, System

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Quote:
When I looked at the setting, I was reminded that I had set the interval to 30 seconds to try to track down all the pages customer was viewing during the checkout process because of some issues. I changed that to 1 minute

Yes, that would be the cause of the issue because of the concurrent requests accessing the page from different threads. Since there is more than 1 same page view, the page view logic doesn't know which one to save. That is what the exception message shows as well. You need to increase the time interval and hopefully it will fix the issue.

Quote:
I do have one question for something I've noticed when trying to track down page views. In the image below, there are 5 different ips for the same user in 7 seconds. Why is this? Does it indicate these are bots using the same user id?

Yes, the userid is shared for the bot's trying to access pages concurrently.
judy at Web2Market  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2022 8:31:59 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Nadeem, I've been thinking about this and investigating and issue for a different site. I thought changing the activity update interval was relating to saving page views, but it isn't. It only updates the user's activity date. I was looking at a site where the update interval was 60 seconds, but looking at a bot user where there were page views saved every second.