logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
randykolb26473033  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2022 4:00:01 PM(UTC)
randykolb26473033

Groups: HelpDesk, Registered

I apologize for posting this message, but I'm at a loss of the proper route to take. I've tried to contact AbleCommerce by phone and by email and I'm getting no response. I'm not on support, we have 3 licenses that need upgrading and we have customized work at our sites that need to be addressed for the upgrade. We certainly would like to get back on support and have a developer(s) help us migrate. Should I pay for opening a ticket, have no issues with that, just trying to find the proper course.

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Katie S  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2022 4:56:40 PM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Hi Randy,

I'm very sorry about this. Let me see what I can do to get you some assistance. I'm going to re-enable your access to the ticket center as well.

Thanks,
Katie
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting
Katie S  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2022 5:03:48 PM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Can you see if your account gives you access to the ticket center? I used your gmail address from the last order you placed.

Thanks Randy!
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting
randykolb26473033  
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 19, 2022 2:34:16 PM(UTC)
randykolb26473033

Hi Katie

If I click on Open Ticket I'm brought to the following URL and message. The user ID I'm using is randykolb@gmail.com

https://www.ablecommerce.com/helpdesk.aspx

The AbleCommerce helpdesk is available to customers with an active support plan. Please visit our website to view all support options and services.

If we host your store, please go to your hosting control panel to open a ticket instead. The login credentials would have been emailed to the primary account holder.

If you need help, please use our contact form.
randykolb26473033  
#5 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2022 7:07:54 PM(UTC)
randykolb26473033

It works!!! Thank You. I opened up a ticket requesting help with our project.

Edited by user Monday, February 21, 2022 7:08:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified