logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rlopez397954  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2019 6:48:48 PM(UTC)
rlopez397954

Groups: Authorized User, Registered, Developers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I imported 1200-plus products from a Gold12 database into this new Dev site. I'm finding that the product name is overlapping into the price, reviews and Add to Basket button. However,I can correct this problem, where found, by manually changing the description name length and setting the attributes to not show through the CMS on reviews, price i.e. But for several hundred products this can be time consuming. I've searched this forum to see if anyone else has had this issue with there css layout. Nothing found. Here is a screen shot of what I'm seeing.My Theme was copied when I first spun this site up and set to the default from the original Sample Theme and I have not did any custom code in this area of the site Skin.css,custom.css If anyone has any input please let me know.
CSS Spacing Issues

Thanks for your help.

Ricky

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

judy at Web2Market  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 6:17:24 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Groups: Developers

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I was trying to find out what site this was to look at it and did a search in Google. Are you boatingsolutions.com? If so, your AC Gold mobile page has the GA code showing in the header.
https://www.boatingsolut...-Restrictors-P15655.aspx
shari  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 7:58:37 AM(UTC)
shaharyar

Groups: Admin, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk, Authorized User

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 112 post(s)
Hi Ricky,

This is because of our styles which makes the height of a Product Title container static.
To resolve the issue.

1- Log into admin
2- Go to site.com/Admin/Website/ManageThemes
3- For your active theme click the EditCSS button in the last column
4- Add the below code lines and Save

Code:
article.product-item h3 {
    height:auto;
}

5- Go to the page and refresh.

See if the issue is resolved.
rlopez397954  
#4 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 9:08:38 AM(UTC)
rlopez397954

Groups: Authorized User, Registered, Developers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Shari that did fix the problem thank you!

Judy I want to thank you as well for catching a problem we had on the BS site some time ago and I thought we had it cleaned up. It looks like you found one that did not get changed. Thanks again for catching that.

Ricky