logo
Welcome to our new AbleCommerce forums. As a guest, you may view the information here. To post to this forum, you must have a registered account with us, either as a new user evaluating AbleCommerce or an existing user of the application. For all questions related to the older version of Gold and earlier, please go to AbleCommerce Gold forum. Please use your AbleCommerce username and password to Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
judy at Web2Market  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2022 1:00:18 PM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Groups: Developers

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
What is supposed to happen at checkout when Authnet CIM is used? Is the customer supposed to see a payment profile to select? We just upgraded a site and the name of the gateway had changed and I see the gateway payment profiles in the database and changed the gatewayidentifier to match the new one, but we're not seeing anything at checkout. I know of another AC9 site that uses it, but because they have limited license, I can't log in to see anything.
Thanks

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your AbleCommerce Forums forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Katie S  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2022 5:53:14 PM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Hi Judy,

The Authorize.net CIM payment gateway has some additional functionality and can be used to save payment profiles by enabling the feature from the Configure > Security > System Settings page. Here is a direct link to the documentation -

http://help.ablecommerce...al_Security_Settings.htm

The other feature that is supported by Anet CIM is Recurring Orders. This can be enabled from the Configure > Store > Subscriptions page.

http://help.ablecommerce...ubscription_Settings.htm

Let me know if you have any questions.

Katie
Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting
judy at Web2Market  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2022 6:48:33 AM(UTC)
judy at Web2Market

Groups: Developers

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Sorry, Katie, what setting is this? Enable Credit Card Storage? I thought that was just to store the card numbers in the database? If we check that, does is store the cim profiles and then do they display at checkout? The site in question has profiles stored from when it was a Gold site but they do not show up for selection at checkout.
Thanks
Katie S  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2022 11:43:36 AM(UTC)
Katie S

Groups: System, Administrators, Developers, Registered, HelpDesk

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 33 post(s)
You're right Judy. Sorry...

The feature you need is on the Configure > Store > General page. Go to Checkout Options section and there are two settings, 1) to enable customers to save credit cards, and 2) require customer to enter the CVV code for all saved cards.

Signs of getting old?

Edited by user Thursday, March 3, 2022 11:54:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Thanks for your support!

Katie
Secure eCommerce Software and Hosting